Tuesday, March 4, 2008



Ryan had fun putting these goggles on Caroline this afternoon. She smiled, most of the time! They stayed on long enough to get a few cute pictures!
No more crawling yet, but I am sure it is coming. Friday night was just my warning.
It is hard to believe that next week Caroline will be 10 months old!
The goggles are actually from a VBS kit for our church. I am now officially the VBS director (I guess that is what they will call it) for this summer. The person who was supposed to do it will be moving, so it has kind of all shifted to me. They did ask me if I would do it, and I said yes. Hopefully it will all go well. Pray for me as I begin to plan it!
We love you all, and thank you so much to those of you who have taken the time to join our readers list for the blog. We appreciate you caring about our family and being interested in how we are doing, or at least how Caroline is doing!

2 comments:

  1. amazing what daddy's do to their kids! :) She is too cute! Enjoy VBS! It is one of my favorite things about the summer, to bad I will have a NEW born durning ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim,
    I had a few questions for you, One I saw your beautiful diaper cake and was wondering how to you make it, wher the diapers are still wearable? I had a friend make one for my shower when I had Kayla but you couldn't use the diapers (the way she had done it). Also, I am the VBS director for my church this year too. Are you doing Outrigger Island? I just got my kit today and have a meeting Tuesday. I was a director for two years in the past at my old church, so it should be similar, except our new church does Night VBS and we did morning. Anyways. I got some great ideas if you want to hear them. If you can let me know about the cake that would be terrific. :) I would really appreciate it.
    God Bless,
    Christina
    PS. Caroline is soooo cute when she is swinging just as happy as can be. :o)

    ReplyDelete