Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Meals
So, I usually plan my dinners out for a two week time period to help me keep budget and be more productive with my time at the grocery store. I don't always follow the plan exactly, but at least I have what I need for two weeks of inexpensive, tasty meals. I thought I would post what our plans are on a weekly basis, not because I know of any one is who interested, but because I thought it would help keep me accountable and keep us from spending money eating out! So here goes...


Monday: Tacos
(I usually make a pound of meat at a time and freeze it in 1/2 pound servings.)
Tuesday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
(I made a super easy big batch of meatballs and froze them.)
Wednesday: Dinner at Church
Thursday: Pot Roast
Friday: Dinner for Ten
(10 youth will be coming to our house for dinner)
Saturday: Grilled Pork Chops
Sunday: Chicken in the Crockpot

1 comment: