Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family Update
I posted a lot of pictures yesterday but thought I would update you on how we are doing here in Senoia, Georgia!
Ryan is starting off the new school year with the youth group. He has already been to a school volleyball game, had a few visitors at the youth group, a trip to Steak and Shake, and we had the youth sunday school teachers over for dinner. Things are going well. He is hoping for continued growth with the youth this year and has lots of great things planned to help guide and direct them toward the Lord. He started a discipleship class on Sunday afternoons and the youth that attend are very excited about it. It is exciting for him to see them have fun learning about the Lord.
Ryan is a great daddy to Caroline and wonderful husband to me. He even tried to take Caroline to the library last night (ended up being closed) and on a walk (started raining) so I could update pictures on the blog in a quiet house. Caroline cries when he leaves for work in the morning almost every day!
Caroline is growing so fast! She is 15 months old now and we will go for her 15-month appointment in a couple of weeks. She has been walking for a little over a month now and loves it! She is busy each day playing with toys and exploring everything around her. Reading books keeps her the most busy, as she will sit for 20 minutes at a time just looking through them. She "reads" them and it is so cute!
Caroline is a big talker. My family says that she gets that from me! Some of what she says includes: cookie, shoes, crocs, dropped it, mommy, mom, daddy, momma, doggie, tree, flower, bath, cheese, turkey, cracker, etc. She talks non-stop throughout the day! She'll even talk on the phone if someone will listen to her. :)
I am doing well. I enjoy being at home with Caroline and she really keeps me laughing some days. As I mentioned earlier, I started selling AVON again to just be able to make some extra savings money. I enjoyed selling it before, and hope that it will do well this time. I am preschool director at church and that keeps me constantly looking at ways to improve things for our children and visitors. I love looking for good deals on things we need and have recently found great deal at Publix. I will share those in a later post.
That is what is going on with our family. Our desire is to give God glory in everything we do. We enjoy our time together as a family and thank God for who He is and what He has done in our lives.

2 comments:

  1. your family is soo sweet! Caroline is adorable and we can't wait to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT believe she is 15 months old! Time flies.

    ReplyDelete