Saturday, September 13, 2008

Recipe Sharing

I thought I would share a few recipes that I have made recently that were so good! The first one is a recipe for Peanut Butter Cups. I found it on a website and made it for a women's meeting at church. They were so good! Ryan especially loved them. I loved that they were easy and looked neat. The second recips is a recipe for Broccoli Cheese Nuggest. Yea, I know it doesn't sound that good, but I had all the ingredients and so I made them for lunch the other day. Ryan liked them, as did I. Caroline wouldn't try it. We will make them again.

Peanut Butter Cups

Broccoli and Cheese Nuggets

I hope you enjoy them like we did!

We are doing well here in Georgia. We went walking as a family last night and it was a nice time together. Caroline LOVES to hear dogs barking and says "ruf, ruf" every time she hears it. Caroline and I went walking again this morning and it was neat to listen to her notice everything around her. She saw a dog and said, "Mommy! Mommy! Ruf! Ruf!" She was so excited. She saw birds and squirrels and didn't know how to contain herself. She said hi to an old man sitting on his porch. He said it made his day. I am thankful this morning that her smiles were special to him.




No comments:

Post a Comment