Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our Trip to Florida

Florida Visit Aug 2007

On August 20, my PawPaw, William Simerson, passed away in Salisbury, North Carolina, after living a life devoted to the Lord. He loved his wife, children, grand-children, and great-grandchildren dearly, and always told us that he prayed for us each day. I truly believe that he did. As my brother said, that should encourage us to do the same for each other. I will miss Paw Paw so much!
We traveled to Salisbury for his funeral and to spend time with the family. After that trip, Caroline and I made the drive home with my parents to Melbourne. We spent the week with my parents and Ryan's parents. We had a great time and enjoyed getting to be there and spend time at home! Caroline got in the pool for the first time, met some family she hadn't met before, and just enjoyed being held by all her family! Ryan flew up at the end of the week and spent time with us there also. We even went to Disney on Saturday! It was fun. Caroline really looked around on "It's a Small World!" Ryan and I even went and watched the fireworks that night while Grandma and Grandpa watched Caroline. We flew back to Wake Forest on Sunday afternoon. We had a good time in Florida...and hope to go back soon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment